Cleaning - Inspection - Restoration
Benefits of our service
• Cooks food evenly and more efficiently
• Improves the taste of the food
• Prevents future corrosion with a safer healthier grill
• Extends the life of the grill
• Enhances the look of the patio/outdoor kitchen
• Protects the investment of the grill owner
Complete degreasing and Steam Cleaning of the following areas:
• Control Knobs
• Drip Trays
• Rotisserie Racks
• Grill Grates
• Flavorizer Bars
• Heat Plates
Inspection and service of the following parts:
• Pressure Regulator
• Venturi Tubes
FREE polish provided upon completion and High powered steam clean on all grates for sanitation.
The Grill Doctor preforms BBQ grill repairs for homeowners and restaurant owners alike.
Repairs require experience, and our technicians bring it to each job.
The Grill Doctor recommends preparing for at least two to 4 hours to complete a professional grill cleaning.
Our technicians provide coverage for your patios/decks to prevent transfer of debris and grease.
Commercial Grills: Customers requiring service on commercial Ovens/Grills must call for an estimate.
Smaller Grills (2 Burners)
Larger Grills (3-5 Burners)
Commercial Grills (6 Burners or more)
Repair cost are on a case by case basis. Contact us to get an estimate.
* All repair related costs must be prepaid before parts are ordered*
*All cleaning products are Environmentally Friendly and Non-Toxic*